Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy being Versatile!

Thanks to the lovely Kate, @ Mommy Monologues, I was given the Versatile Blogger award.  Thank you, thank you very much!!
With this award your are supposed to give 7 random facts about your wonderful self and pass it on!

1.  We are starting rice cereal for Isabelle today.  AKA I have been putting it off as long as I can, bottling propping is just sooooo easy haha!
2.  Emma is OBSESSED with Caillou.  Literally the first and last thing she says before getting up and going to bed!  He is just a liiiitle bit whiney and annoying, but I guess I can't complain, considering she will sit watching it for a good hour in the morning and throughout the day for random times as well!
3.  We are getting reeeally close to finishing off that basement remodel of ours.  We bought a TV, an arm chair, a sofa and we still need a few more cabinets.  I am ready to have everything where it should be.  I still need to shop for things for the walls.
4.  I have been doing pretty fantastically in my classes, two 98s on exams in one class, but I have my first exam in the other class on Monday!  LOTS of studying to do this weekend.
5.  As some of you know, my parents dog (who is like was my brother) had to be put to sleep a few weeks ago and we were pretty devastated.  My mom had been saying she wanted to get another Boston, because they are so damn adorable, in the Spring.  Wellll she has been in contact with an AWESOME breeder and they are going to meet the mommies and daddy (they are paligamists(ps this word is not recognized on spell check) haha, not really but the daddy breeds with 2 mommies).  I am excited, but also sad that we might forget that adorable guy already.
6.  I went to the gym twice last week and I am about to go this week for the first time.  Hopefully I can squeeze in two more visits!  The BIL is kind enough to come and watch the babes while I go.
7.  So I tried a no name diaper, instead of pampers, and I am going back.  They filled up too quickly and had such a weird shape when they did fill up.  We are pampers people!

I pass this on to the Baa Tribe (SITS Girls forum group) ladies:
SassySillySpunkyMommaMaking It HappenCartoon Button SmallMy Little MiraclesGreatfun4kidsOh, So Very MeSurviving and Thriving in Mom-DomC.Mom
mother_in_progress
multiple mamas
Everyday *Mis*Adventures
A Little Bite of Life
The Mommy Chronicles
Leave it to Lynsey
Texas Beth
In the Mommy Trenches

6 comments:

  1. Awww thanks! I am totally digging the Baaa Tribe thing. Do you want to swap guest hosting on Friday with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea- hope you don't care if I was a copy-cat. I was making it waaay too hard!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were never able to get the dude on board with rice cereal. HA! Stop by the blog. You won something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I agree that Caillou is a little too whiny but my boys will also sit for an extend period of time and watch it as though it were the greatest show ever LOL. I with you if it has their attention I am not complaining! And don't worry you never forget a dog like that, he will always have a special place in your hearts, and this new dog will be wonderful but he will not be a replacement! I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for 98's!!! you go, mama! impressive!

    i'm so with you on the rice. it's just another "to-do." and it's so hard in the beginning when they hate it. i just keep telling myself that the more i try, the better it will get (hopefully!).

    okay, wait, before you go back to pampers, please try target brand. i'm serious. i love them. i never use anything but (no pun intended... he he). : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower and I love your blog layout!!

    Have a wonderful day and check out my blog!
    http://latache-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs
Digital Kit by Designs by Krista