Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 10, 2010

Top Two Tuesday

Taylor over @ the Undomestic Momma is once again hosting her Top 2 Tuesday and this week is dream houses!

This dreamer could go for...

Or one of these up north for skiing of all kinds...

And I guess one of these might be okay for some lazy days by the pool...

All of which would be decorated to the nines, with complete workout stations, and a kitchen to die for!

But, alas I have my wonderful little raised ranch is sans pool or said workout or "to die for" kitchen.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

20 comments:

  1. Love them both! Great picks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful homes! New follower over from TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! That third picture WOW sign me up for one of those please!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely take ALL of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee those houses..that is one thing I'm excited about! Bruce and I are buying a house pretty much as soon as we get to Texas and most of them like 98% have pools!! WOOO well they better I guess because it's gonna be so darn hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, can I visit and sip champagne with you? We can alternate vacations between your place and my Nantucket cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those houses, and that pool is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your taste!! i like 2 and 3 the best!! i'd get lost in 1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, i'll take any of them please!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I Love the second log home!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These houses are gorgeous. I so want that pool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooo, i'd take any of these any day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great houses! Nice to dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. any of those houses would be perfect to live in...oh how i could dream about the perfect house for hours!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs
Digital Kit by Designs by Krista