Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick little Wishful Wednesday...

Kelsey over at the Seattle Smiths, as always, is hosting WISHFUL WEDNESDAY!!!

This week's topic iiiiiis...
'I wish' .... I could go back and spend one day working at a job from my youth, and it would be Crescent Ridge Dairy Bar!

I TOTALLY wish I had a cute picture from when I worked there, but all of my cute high school pictures are in boxes downstairs (which is very much still in remodel mode)!  Any who, the requirement to scoop ice cream here was pretty much being in high school, so that made for lots of fun and flirty things to do!  We made lots of tips, gave away lots of free ice cream (sorry Crescent Ridge!), and did flirted with everyone and anyone!!
Oh to be 16 again, not a care in the world!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I worked at DQ in HS and I literally made more money than I do working my "big girl job". Oh to be making tips and an hourly wage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! That must have been fun honey! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This probably was the most perfect job in high school!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs
Digital Kit by Designs by Krista