Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

Kick off to back to blogging week!

This week I will be joining in on the SITS girls back to blogging event this week!  I am new to their world and thought this was a great way to be a better blogger and familiarize myself with that world of bloggers.

Today's writing topic is: "Re-upload the first post you ever wrote on your blog. If interested, re-write that post, showing us a before and after look at the piece."

So without further adieu I will introduce you to my first post...

I have just recently found the world of blogging, otherwise known as obsessively reading about other people’s lives. One might call it living vicariously through them. I know I will inevitably follow this obsession with a new one for blogging about myself. I find myself getting lost in other people’s words and my own emotions sometimes that it only makes sense to put my word to text and blog for myself.

So, here I go, blogging here I come!

My inaugural post might as well be an introduction to ME and my wonderful blog title “First comes love then comes baby..?” Soooo, I’m a 25 year old wife and mother of a beautiful 16 month old, plus one on the way. However, if you told me I would be here writing about being a wife and mother two and a half years ago, I would have laughed in your face. I was too busy partying it up with my friends and soon to be husband, working at a dead end/time stamped job, and lacking any degree to show for the five years of “attending” Bridgewater State College. As you might have guessed my daughter was a bit unplanned, not to say unwelcome, but through this “unplanned” pregnancy I have gained so much perspective about my life and who I am. Maybe even about whom I want to be, not that I am all that sure of what that is either.

...So that was me six months ago and I don't think I would change a thing because it was short, sweet and to the point!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your first post...and I love how honest you were right away with us!! Great job!! Enjoy this fun week...I know I'm looking forward to it:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am a new follower that found you through Mommy monologues. I think you are right not to change anything about your first post, it is great. I look forward to getting to know you! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    http://ourhappyhomeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to be lady. What a fab first post. I shudder to think what mine was. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this idea to get back to the basics. I might just have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! Hannah up there is great! I love her!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs
Digital Kit by Designs by Krista