Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Layout in the house!

Eeek, I am so excited to introduce you all to my new blog design!!  I love it and I am so happy to say Kate from...



...designed the entire thing!  She just started up her blogger design business and its called Cutesy Couture Designs.  I love to read her blog and chat back and forth her usually every day and now I love my blog even more because of her "cutesy" blog design made especially for me.  Honestly I was shocked at how inexpensive her prices were and what you get for them, so if you need a new design hop on over!

Thanks Kate!
And I will leave you with a short clip (made from my phone, sorry for the quality) of what my little gal (who is 3 months old today) has been telling me lately!

8 comments:

  1. Awww she is so precious! I just wanna pinch her cheeks and snuggle her! Haha!!

    I love the layout!! I might go over to her and ask her to help another sista out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is adorable! She is getting so big!!

    I Love, Love, LOVE the new layout too! I need a revamp I think too and just can't seem to get it right on my own. I may have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Love the layout it fits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new layout! I keep going back and forth about getting a 'real' blog design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the new look!! & LOVE the little baby laughs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new blog makeover! She is soooo cute I love baby laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout!! Your little girl is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs
Digital Kit by Designs by Krista